TUMBLEBUS FITNESS POLICY & AGREEMENT
*****Please print this page for your reference*****
- Sessions are 12 weeks unless otherwise noted in your schools flyer and summer is always a ten week session. However you only need to register once per year – We will bill you based on the plan you choose (monthly or quarterly). If you would prefer to pay for the entire school year, please contact our office at 708-645-0775 to discuss the price.
- TUMBLEBUS IS AN ONGOING PROGRAM - Notification by a parent or guardian is required at least one week prior to the new session if your child will not be participating in the following session. Unless we receive notification we will continue to take your child to class and you will be responsible for payments.
- Students should wear comfortable clothes and gym shoes on TUMBLEBUS FITNESS days.
- Should we cancel a class unexpectedly due to illness, bus problems or inclement weather, we will make every attempt to schedule a make-up class. If we are unable to reschedule a credit will be applied to your account.
- Monthly payments are due by the first class of each month. A $5.00 late fee will be assessed on any payment made after the 15th of the month which will be added to the following month’s tuition. Quarterly payments are due by the 2nd week of the session.
- Students must abide by the rules of the Tumblebus in order to maintain a safe environment for every child in the program. No hitting, biting, shoving or other disruptive behavior will be tolerated. If after a warning, a child continues to disrupt the class and is creating unsafe situations, they will be sent back in to the school.
- Late enrollments will be charged a pro-rated fee for the session. Please contact the office if you have questions.
By submitting this online registration form, I recognize that a risk is involved in participation in gymnastics and related activities and that the activities require adherence to rules and discipline. As the parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless TUMBLEBUS FITNESS, their parent company, their officers, managers, instructors, and the child care center from all responsibilities and claims for injuries received while participating in the TUMBLEBUS FITNESS program and its related activities. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the participant named. I agree that the participant named and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in the TUMBLEBUS FITNESS Program.